Got booked in the Tower hotel for 10 nights on a business trip:
- Checking-in took almost 15 minutes. The guy at the reception desk only cared that my credit card was covered but was not interested at all to ensure a quick checking-in
- Breakfast room has the atmosphere of a canteen and does not open before 6:30AM. Quality of the breakfast is below average. Coffee is horrible (just filter coffee). Fortunately enough, there is a Starbucks nearby.
- Personnel in the breakfast room is especially quick in cleaning the table. Unfortunately, I only wanted to get some more orange juice and had no intention to leave braekfast..... So, I had to walk back and get another bowl with cornflakes. Please teach your personnel that they better look what there guests are doing!
- Rooms and bathrooms need some urgent refurbishment. At least, the TV was new.....
- It usually took 5 minutes until the shower had warm water
- Bar is o.k. but not very special
- Location is good. Just 5 minutes to Tower Hill tube station and 2 minutes to Tower Bridge.
Overall, the price was much too high for the service provided. Next time, I ask my assistant to book me into another hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Tower Hotel
- The Tower Hotel London
- The Tower London
- Hotel Thistle
- London The Tower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Contemporary Hotel located at St. Katharine's Dock on banks of the Thames, overlooking Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the Shard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your The Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.