I have stayed at The Landmark around 5 times now, sometimes work and sometimes pleasure.
After one not so wonderful stay due to a mix-up through booking via an online site, the management more than made up for this by ensuring that my next stay was no less than wonderful.
The staff are well trained, polite and enthusiastic, the food is consistently fantastic, whether lunch, dinner, afternoon tea or breakfast and the bar is welcoming and relaxing.
The pool complex is also perfect for relaxation, whether or not one uses the spa.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Amex, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, LHW, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.