I was a little concerned looking at all the negative reviews, however it is a decent Hilton hotel. Everything was as expected and had no major issues. One thing I didn't like was the fully automated mini bar which had very few choices. Ordered room service and it took around 45 minutes. Apart from that everything was ok. I'd recommend it if you have a rate under 120 GBP, anything more than that go to the Kensington or other.
By far the main issue its that the hotel is located in the middle of nowhere and it takes like 15 minutes to get to any tube station, I was using Earls Court. There's an overground station closer by but its not as convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel
- Hilton International London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel
- Hilton London
- London Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.