My husband and I had a wonderful 3night stay here in August. The staff was kind, friendly and helpful. the free wifi that came with our room was strong and worked like a charm. The onsite restaurants served great food at a great price. The location was central and made a great launching point to explore London. The hop on-hop off original bus tour has a stop just 5min walk from the hotel on kensington high street. The other tour bus company has a stop on the same street too. There are places to eat and shop just around the corner from the hotel. The hotel room was large, clean and the bed was comfy. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to London.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.