Handy hotel for sightseeing, close to many points of interest and 2/3 mins walk to nearest tube station. We came to London to see Buckingham Palace which was 4 stops down the line and to see a Show. Hotel did not have a Restaurant only providing Breakfast and Room service food. Reception Staff very helpful, especially after mixup with room which was quickly sorted. Breakfast very pleasant but limited choice. Our Executive room was small but decor and comfort was good. Helped to make an enjoyable weekend away.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.