1st the good: the location is not to be beat. the underground is across the street with 3 rail stations in there, the dble decker red public buses are rught in front and the open dble decker tour bus tour stop is in front of the train station
tons of good, xtra good, average resturants with a small block or 2 blocks; plus small green grocher and wine and beer stores plus 2 great museums with 2 blocks.
Harroods is just up the street one way and hyde park up the street the other way
the staff is nice, friendly, and truthfull
2nd the bad; if you cannot not do steps this is not the place for you it is possible to stay her is you can manage just a few steps becasue they do have 1st fl accomidations on the garden side(perferred)
the room maids are not overly diligent in they jobs. we finally had our sheets changed after 7 days. i did expect a little more.
and the matteresses on on the way to being finished very soon
i would stay here again because the location which is paramount in london was perfect but would discuss the other negatives up front with the staff
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel with multilingual staff; housed in 19th century Victorian in Kensington, near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.