We found the desk staff very friendly and helpful. The internet connection did not make it to the second floor so had to go to lobby for web on i phone. The access code had to be reinstalled every day with a random code generated at the front desk. We found the room very small even compare to New York standards. There was a coffee and tea in each room. Also there was a continental breakfast which was free with juice,tea coffee, pastries, breads cheese and ham along with orange juice. We had to open the window for ventilation. It is located aprox 2-3 blocks from Pimlico metro station or could walk to Victoria station in 15 minutes.. The metro and bus system is very good and we had no problems getting around. In the room there we no bars of soap that Americans are use to, just 1 oz of Body wash and shampoo. There were no wash clothes to use and very minimal towels. Two bath and two hand towels. We thought the rate was good for London based on our research done 4 months before the trip. This was our first visit to London but have traveled to other parts of the world previously. We had bought the London Pass for attractions and Museums. We got our value out of them for the 5 days..
Flight into LHR airport was quick and easy.. There was a computer to use in Lobby but a charge to print.. We had a great trip and went on to Paris from London.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Corona Hotel London
- Best Western Hotel Corona
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with multilingual staff set in Victorian building offering all modern amenities & conveniences; near Houses of Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.