We stayed in a River view suite for 3 nights which was spacious, modern and comfortable. The hotel was great but seems a bit out of touch when it comes to the pricing of some services!
Pros; Great location, lovely harbour views, staff could not be more helpful, clean, quality furnishings and decor, a great nights sleep due to comfortable bed, blackout curtains and quiet location.
Cons; Fresh milk in the fridge rather than UHT is a must when paying these prices, Wifi should be free as standard, in-room movies cost £20 which is scandalous, breakfast £26 which is crazy!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.