My brother and I traveled to London for the Easter holiday and this was the only Marriott hotel available to use my points. The room was fine, the new restaurant Gillrays was good but if we had not received the 50% off our bill since it was still a soft opening we probably would not have eaten there. The breakfast from roomservice was phenominal. The first day we each ordered breakfast but we only ordered one on day two because it was so much food! And it was delicious (except the hot chocolate - kind of lame). The location is good for Parliment, Big Ben, the Eye and river boat tours. It's close to two tube stations but I suggest not using the westminster tube due to the constant congestion on the bridge from the tourists trying to get pictures. Try waterloo instead. The staff was amazingly helpful. There was a fire alarm at 12:30 am that was set off by one of the guests so can't be mad at them for that. We did get an apology letter that morning explaining what happened. Overall a wonderful hotel and though I usually like to stay more in the thick of things this hotel was a nice change of pace.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Hotel housed in a traditional building dating from 1922 & retaining original wood paneling & marble fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.