We like to stay at Marriott's because they are fairly consistent with thier high standards and we have only been disappointed once in all of our travels. The Marriott Count Seat did not dissappoint us. Our room was immaculate and very comfortable. Marriott always has the most comfortable beds. Their location is the best part. The hotel is within 5 minutes of Waterloo and Westminster train/tube stations, right next door to the London Eye and the Thames River/cruises, across the street from Big Ben,etc. We also found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. We highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Hotel housed in a traditional building dating from 1922 & retaining original wood paneling & marble fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott London County Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.