It is the second time in a few weeks that I check in at the Citadines Kensington on Gloucester Road.. he facilities, the "studios" as they say are good, but the service deserves a Zero (or less). It seems they are incapable to check one guest in in less than 15 minutes, even with no one else in sight, and they obviously do not know the meaning of words like "welcome", "smile", "courteous".
This time, it took about 10 minutes to find the keys of the room and then someone had to come to the room to work on the door lock.. all what you want when you arrive from far away and just want to have a shower.
Then you discover that room preparation has not been checked, no amenity, bedsheet with holes in it.
Now, I'm stuck because they charge you at check-in for the whole stay.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel
- Citadines Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Prestige South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.