me and my boyfriend have just got back from this hotel today. and first thing i said i would do after re reading all them bad reviews before coming would comment on how wrong the reviews are. we didnt expect much after the reviews but then when we arrived and got settled we seemed to think we were reading a wrong review about a different hotel. but i surpose thats my view, we booked this hotel for 2nights, we stayed on floor 2 so not bad (as i hate first floors). as people know its been 30 degrees in london past few days could of done with a fan in the room but we managed. the rooms are basic but its what you expect for a hotel you only need the main things etc, showerroom tele bed. our room was fine we slept well no complaints there.
we also had breakfast two days running and it was very nice! ive been to alot of hotels over the years and this was just as nice. plenty of selection and staff were very friendly and willing to help. you cant ask for much more?.
we loved the idea you could sit outside and have a drink untill late (we enjoyed this). was very clean in the hotel always seen cleaners about cleaning room very friendly aswell.
only bad thing i would say is the walk to chalk farm station that hill is a nightmare (as i hate walking we kept paying 5.00 for a taxi just up the hill). but once your at the station everything is near by etc, such as tubes, resturants, shops.
and to be honset the walk isnt the hotels fault so really i cant complain about anythink.
just thought was abit out or order reviews so bad when you pay for what you get.
thank you for a nice stay! me and my boyfriend enjoyed it
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.