1.You truly cannot beat the location of these serviced apartments! We have stayed here for many many years - and thought it may be time for a change.....but, after looking at other places, we just couldn't do it because not much else in this range can offer such convenience for exploring London. It's so close to the buzz of Kensington, yet tucked away one road back in a quiet street.
2.The staff is amazing - and Karen Wong is a gem - professional and so helpful. Fatima, the housekeeper is still there after all these years and doing a fantastic job.
3.The tube is an easy walk away and there are bus stops on the doorstep.
4.The High Street shopping is an absolute pleasure in comparison to the crush of Oxford St - and most main shops are represented here.
5.There are some lovely bijou eating places just a pleasant stroll away - on the doorstep - French, Italian, Eastern...
6.Kensington Palace is a hop and a block away - and the gardens are perfect for a summer picnic. Wholefoods is just around the corner so you can pick up your picnic basket on the way!
7.The Royal Albert Hall is a short bus ride down the road - book early for Prom tickets!
I see that some reviewers have complained about the furnishings and while I agree that it is a little dated - they do seem to be busy with a decorating upgrade...slow but sure! You can always go onto their website to see photographs of the rooms - so you know what you are getting. And if there is anything missing in the rooms, Karen goes the extra mile to sort out the problem.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.