This is the second Holiday Inn Express I've stayed in and it was consistent with the other (Stansted). On this trip I had booked two rooms - one for myself, my toddler and my newborn and the other for my parents. Both rooms were the same. It's a good, clean hotel. Everything you need for a stay. Included breakfast is a welcome bonus when not included with all other hotels in same price bracket.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Everything worked and there was an appropriate supply of towels, pillows, toilet paper etc. I had thought cleanliness and suitable supply of essentials was to be expected til I stayed in a Travelodge!
Surprisingly quiet given just off the motorway. Was a bit worried as I'm a light sleeper, but it was fine. Only sleeping problem was by other guests, not hotel fault (late night arrival with car music blaring and someone else let their kids run up and down the halls v late at night).
Check in and out very quick and easy. The only thing they could have improved for us was to have put us in rooms next to each other, but just down the hall away wasn't too bad.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Chingford - North Circular Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express London - Chingford - North Circular Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the well-connected Holiday Inn Express London-Chingford-North Circular hotel for express links to central London. Use the friendly Holiday Inn Express London-Chingford-North Circular as your London base, adjacent to the handy North Circular ring road and a short drive from both London City Airport and Stansted Airport. You can take the 10-minute bus ride to Walthamstow Central station for Underground trains to central London, leaving your car in our complimentary car park. Holiday Inn Express London-Chingford-North Circular is a 5-mile drive from offices in Uplands Business Park, and the hilltop Alexandra Palace is 8 miles away. Host your next conference in in our 20-capacity air-conditioned meeting room. Our guests can enjoy free wireless Internet and complimentary Continental breakfast with selected hot items. Free car parking is also for our guests. The London Underground's Victoria Line races from Walthamstow Central to Oxford Street's flagship stores in 22 minutes. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Chingford - North Circular reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.