We have just had a 3 night stay in the premier inn near old street. I was a bit wary of booking a premier inn, having never stayed in one before, but it was a pleasant surprise. The staff were all very friendly, and good with the kids (age 6 and 2). The room was small with a double bed, a single, and a camp bed, but was perfectly clean with almost everything we needed. A fridge would have been useful for ,ilk for the wee one, but my husband got a cup filled free of charge at the bar, which was great. The breakfast was good value and tasty, and the fact that the children ate free was a bonus. It was very quiet, and nice and close to the tube.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.