This was a lovely, budget hotel- well situated and comfortable. It was clean, friendly and the food was nice. The children were made to feel welcome and the dinner and breakfast deal was great value. Staff were only too happy to help. I would return again- I have only ever stayed in their Manchester Airport hotel and thought that that was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in, so I thought I would give Premier Inn another try. I am glad I did. I will choose them again.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.