I stayed here as I was on a course and it was the recommended hotel.
It is very convenient for the tube, being only 15 minutes walk away. There is a free shuttle car which you can make use of by phoning the hotel to collect you, or arranging at reception if you are going from the hotel. This runs from early morning (7.45am I think) till the evening.
The reception staff were excellent. They explained regarding the shuttle service and asked whether I had travelled by car or not. The car park costs £5 per day. They also explained regarding the restaurant and directed me to the lifts, which are opposite the reception desk.
My room (320) was at the end of the corridor, next to the stairs, so was very quiet. The room was spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom. The bathroom had plenty of mirrors round the washbasin. The shower was very powerful and it felt like it was massaging your back!
There were a good selection of pillows available - 2 types of soft and 2 types of firm ones, though I use a sobakawa pillow so didn't actually use any!
They provided a small bottles of still and sparkling water and a KitKat bar as a bonus. Apparently I had chosen an upgraded room, though I can't remember doing so!
The breakfast was the usual buffet type, with cereals, continental ingredients as well as the usual full English, which was excellent, as well as toast. The toaster wasn't really set to the right level - once through wasn't enough but twice through was burnt! One point re breakfast - if you don't choose breakfast as part of your room package, you can buy a voucher for £11.50 per person per day, if you buy it the day before. The price apparently increases if you buy it on the morning you want to use it.
I can't comment on the spa or swimming pool, as I didn't use them, but if they exist, then I would expect them to be at the same high standard as the rest of the hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff were friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and the breakfast was excellent too. What is there not to like!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross Hotel
- Holiday Inn Brent Cross
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re traveling on business or leisure, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers the perfect venue.As well as being conveniently located for central London, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers easy access to Wembley Stadium and Arena, Alexandra Palace, and the RAF museum as well as being opposite Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Our free Shuttle service connects us to the Underground network in less than 5 mins, and from there you can be in Leicester Square in under 20 mins!! We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.