We knew this would not be a GREAT Hotel and we were correct. Room was small but serviceable (no hanging space) and bathroom was not large but had plenty of hot water. We chose ithis hotel because it was not too far away from where we needed to pick up a Trafalgar Tour. Restaurant and food was average quality but a little pricey.
Our biggest gripe relates to ordering a taxi for early morning departure. We arranged it through Reception staff and found they had not organised a registered 'London cab' but a privately owned taxi. After we had driven for about 15 minutes through London and was heading towards the East End we questioned the driver as to his destination. Our requested destination should only have taken us 15 mins MAX. We almost missed our connection by the time he turned around and found the correct address. So, if you want a cab - insist they order a London Cab. At least, these drivers know where they are going.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A4. Conveniently positioned for Earls Court and Gloucester Road underground stations. Local attractions include the Natural History museum, Victoria and Albert Science museums, Harrods and only 20 minutes by tube from the West End. Our London Kensington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.