I booked a room for my parents there and come for the check in. The receptionnist was really nice and frienly, smart lobby and fast service.
The room was really big for London, clean and comfortable. Nice view and quiet location.
I will definitely book again here.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the vibrant Canary Wharf district and its captivating array of international business, chic shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars, our 5 star London hotel in Canary Wharf mirrors the best of the preferred hotels in London. Located 11 minutes from London City Airport and only 10 minutes away from Westfield Stratford City, Europe’s largest indoor shopping mall. This landmark Canary Wharf, London hotel offers an extraordinary blend of comfort and convenience that is in sync with its surroundings. Stylish guest rooms and suites have been smartly designed with work areas, high-speed wireless Internet, flat screen TV and laptop safe for extra security and comfort. To revive the body and soul, there's a state-of-the-art fitness suite with a sauna for relaxing after a long day. And for a relaxing repast, indulge in a classic steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill. Our Canary Wharf, London hotel offers an ideal location with easy connections to ExCeL, The O2 & Stratford Olympic Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your London Marriott West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.