We stayed here for two nights recently. Very much a budget hotel and didn't feel that the advertising slogan "Everything premier but the price" was right. The staff were very polite and concerned but it was the hotel itself that we didn't like
We were on the third floor (out of five). There are three lifts but during our stay there was only one ever working. This meant that there was a constant queue and it really didn't instill confidence I have to say. We stayed in Room 340. We appreciated the safety aspect of having to enter the corridor by key only. That was a good safety feature. There were no stairs near to our room that we could use other than those through an alarmed emergency door for use in an emergency. We tried to use the stairs the other side of the lift but our key would not allow access.
The room was ok. Very basic. The kettle was dangerously positioned so that when you wanted to pour the boiling water, you had to put your hand to the far side of the kettle. This could not be changed as it was screwed down. Two pillows were provided which was ok. The room was quite noisy and we were kept awake with traffic noise and sirens during both nights. The blackout curtains were good.
Breakfast was ok. Nothing special. There was a dirty glass by the outside tables for the two days that we were there and cleanliness was only average. Again the staff were very pleasant.
Disappointed with the hotel really.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London King`s Cross St Pancras Hotel London
- Premier Inn London King`s Cross St Pancras Hotel
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Kings Cross
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 100 meters from King's Cross and St Pancras Mainline Stations and Underground with easy access to all central attractions, restaurants and shopping centres. We offer 276 en-suite bedrooms, restaurant and bar, pub, Costa coffee, meeting rooms and express check-in with 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. Kids under 16 stay and eat breakfast for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London King's Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.