Excellent, Charming, Historic & Grandour thats how I would describe the building and interior. HOWEVER. In terms of a dining expierence not so great. On my first night I felt like I was constently forgetton, due to the business of the resturant. Also although the food and drink was excellent I felt it was very, very expensive, on the other hand breakfast (Especially Eggs Benedict) outstanding. My room (523) was really lovely, very well decorated BUT after around 7:30pm I found it quite dingy even with all the lights on.
So overall the term a lamb in sheeps clothing springs to mind!
- Also Known As:
- Dunston Hall De Vere Hotel
- Dunston Hall De Vere Hotel Norwich
- De Vere Dunston Hall Norwich
- Dunston Hall Norwich
- Dunston Hall Hotel
- De Vere Dunston Hall Hotel
- De Vere Dunston Hall Norwich, Norfolk
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De Vere Dunston Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.