Now I am writing this review on behalf of my partner who stayed 22/1/12 for 3 nights.
Paul & Kathryn Shrimpton were extremely helpful and communicated well with both the initial booking enquiry and the subsequent stay.
The room was excellent, clean & comfortable. The breakfast offering was a joy.
The lunch time pack up which was a chargeable extra was extremely welcomed given that my partner was working onsite nearby and needed something more than a petrol station pre-packed sandwich.
The evening meals (again a chargeable extra, but very reasonable) was a good bonus again for someone travelling on their own.
From me the writer:
Paul & Kathryn... thank you for looking after Hayley. For a moment we did think she wasn't going to want to come home.
- Also Known As:
- Fairshaw Rigg Hotel Hexham
- Fairshaw Rigg Hotel
- Fairshaw Rigg Hexham, Northumberland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairshaw Rigg is an exclusive 5*, silver awarded, bed and breakfast establishment near Hadrian’s Wall, Northumberland. Our guests always enjoy a warm and friendly welcome and accommodation of a very high standard. Relax in our luxurious bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms whilst enjoying tranquillity, privacy and individual service. Fairshaw Rigg is a small working alpaca farm where we specialise in breeding top quality black alpacas, most of which graze happily next to the house. Situated just 2 miles SW of the famous market town of Hexham, Fairshaw Rigg is near many places of natural beauty and historic interest. Hadrian’s Wall is very close by together with numerous other Roman sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairshaw Rigg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.