We (2) only stayed a night as we were heading north to York. Reception was quite helpful about where things to see/visit were located. Our room was tidy & comfortable & decorated in a corporate looking style, which seemed a bit spartan after staying in some very pretty BnBs and small hotels. Just my personal preference I suppose. There were only 4 little milk shots & we had 5 cuppas between us during our stay, so I had to do without milk one time; seemed a bit mean.
We didn't get a chance to try the restaurant/bar/breakfast, so can't comment on that aspect. Location is near the canal - nice on warm evenings, & we had a nice time at the local pub there & met some local characters who chatted with us over a few drinks. Told us all about the oldest pub in Europe, the old "Trip", which was just up the road. (Seen it on the map but had thought it was a museum called 'Trip to Jerusalem'). Wish we could have visited but we ran out of time...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nottingham Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Nottingham is a deluxe hotel located just one mile from Nottingham City Centre, on a quiet Marina location. Having recently undergone a 2 million refurbishment, the hotel is now one of the finest and most sought after in Nottingham, its 128 Bedrooms, Conference Facilities, Meeting, space and Eaton's Restaurant and Bar area are well renowned for Quality, Service and Value.Relax in the stylish yet informal atmosphere of our Eatons Brasserie and choose from our varied menu, serving modern British cooking along with reasonably priced quality winesThe hotel is a pleasant 15 minute stroll from the city, boasting a wealth of sporting activities, Trent Bridge Cricket, Nottingham Forest Football Club, Nottingham Race Course, Holme Pierrepont or the famous Nottingham Trent FM Ice Arena home to Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team. Famous for its shopping destination and home to Paul Smith, the legendary Sherwood Forest and Nottingham Castle. The evenings truly come alive with a range of Entertainment Venue s that includes several Theatres including Theatre Royal, Royal Concert Hall, Dusk Till Dawn casinos and many Night Clubs to cater for all tastes.With over 115 complimentary parking spaces available on site, our aim is to exceed the expectations of Service, Value and Quality every time you stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.