I stayed at this Ibis for 6 nights over a 2 week period in June, My room was comfortable, clean and quiet with great views over the city. The hotel does breakfasts and has a bar though I didn't try these. It is situated next to the lace market district and has an amazing range of restaurants, cafes, shops, bars right on the doorstep. It was also v handy for my work as the bus stop was right outside, the tram stop is also v close.
My only criticisms would be that the iron in the 'ironing room' was v primitive and the choice of Radio and tv channels available is v restricted - no radio4 and only the 5 main channels on tv.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and even lent me an umbrella to go out when it was raining.
The carpets were also a bit weird - I think they have been cleaned too vigorously causing them to come away from the floors and make a crunchy sound underfoot.
Otherwise it is up to the usual Ibis standard
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel Nottingham
- Accor Nottingham Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel is ideally located in the vibrant Lace Market area in the heart of Nottingham. Capital FM Arena, Nottingham Arena and Royal Centre are a short walk away. Ideal for shopping and visiting tourist attractions and central to the vibrant nightlife of the city, Ibis hotel offers 24 hours snacks,free WiFi and all other standard amenities. Just 8 miles from the M1, J25 and 12 miles from East Midlands Airport. Getting to the hotel could not be easier with the main train and bus stations only 5 minutes walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Nottingham Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.