Wanted to visit Nottingham for the caves and castle and to take in some country houses so we booked ine ibis for two nights in August - what a mistake. Staff were friendly enough but the hotel smelled very strongly of excrement in both the corridors and the bathroom. The room was more basic than a travel lodge and there would be no way it would be worth £55 per room. You would be bett paying an extra £5 and staying at a premier inn! We put our luggage in the room and wandered about the city, hoping that we would return and find things better than. Had at first imagined but we were wrong. After two hours we checked out. We wrote to head office but got short shrift, I have never complained about a hotel before and I would never consider staying at n ibis again, despite having stayed in some ok ones.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel Nottingham
- Accor Nottingham Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Nottingham Centre Hotel is ideally located in the vibrant Lace Market area in the heart of Nottingham. Capital FM Arena, Nottingham Arena and Royal Centre are a short walk away. Ideal for shopping and visiting tourist attractions and central to the vibrant nightlife of the city, Ibis hotel offers 24 hours snacks,free WiFi and all other standard amenities. Just 8 miles from the M1, J25 and 12 miles from East Midlands Airport. Getting to the hotel could not be easier with the main train and bus stations only 5 minutes walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Nottingham Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.