I stayed here with my wife as she had treated me to a round with the golf pro for a birthday present.
The course & tuition I got were absolutely excellent and whilst I was playing my wife booked in & upgraded us to a room in the main house. This was well worth the extra as it looked out on to the gardens and the room was really spacious but somewhat cold and it would have been nice to have some blinds at the windows of bedroom and bathroom to give some privacy as anyone walking in the Italian Garden could have seen into our rooms.
Dinner was included in our stay but we had difficulty in finding the restaurant as it was in the Crown Plaza complex - better signings would have been helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf And Country Club
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Hotel Chipping Norton
- Heythrop Park Hotel Country
- Heythrop Park
- Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heythrop Park Hotel is set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside and forms part of Heythrop Park Resort. The hotel is in a traditional 18th century mansion house and has access to the resort's extensive leisure facilities including an 18 hole championship golf course, spa and health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Heythrop Park Resort, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.