We stayed at Blenheim Edge Guest house whilst visiting friends in Oxford. We had a lovely stay and will definitely be staying there again.
We were met by the owners when we arrived who were both very polite and helpful and ensured we felt relaxed and welcomed. We had the only non-ensuite room at the Guest house, this was more than made up for by the size and quality of the bathroom we had exclusive access to just across the hall. The bathroom which was possibly the biggest I have ever seen had a huge jacuzzi style bath and a lovely walk in shower. it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable.
The room was warm, clean, comfortable and very homely. The whole place looks as though it has been recently decorated and is very smart indeed.
We had a very comfortable nights sleep and both enjoyed a lovely cooked breakfast in the morning.
It is close enough to oxford to pop in and out easily. It has two excellent pubs in walking distance and has a quiet countryside feel to it.
- Also Known As:
- Blenheim Edge Guest House Hotel Oxford
- Blenheim Edge Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blenheim Edge is a new boutique style guest house offering contemporary accommodation for both business and leisure guests. A detached property with free off street parking we are conveniently located on the A44 Woodstock Road giving easy access to Oxford, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Oxford Airport and Bicester Village. The property features modern, stylish en-suite rooms decorated in contemporary colours and finished to a high standard. We assure you of a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blenheim Edge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.