After reading the mixed reviews on the hotel I was a little anxious upon arrival, I had booked the bath spa offer for my hen weekend for myself and 10 others.
The location is fantastic, staff are lovely, the first night meal (included in the deal) was more than any of us expected, it was lovely and we all enjoyed the champagne (that was also included). Within our party we booked a triple room and were delighted to be upgraded to a suite with a complimentary mini bar!!!!!! We had second floor bedrooms and they were all good quality.
We visited the the Bath Spa (2 hours included in the deal) on the Sunday morning, it was much needed after a busy weekend. The open top pool was amazing..our only regret was that we didnt book any treatments...we will have to go back!!
The pig & fiddle accross the road from the hotel was also nice, the food was good and resonably priced.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bath City Hotel
- Hilton Bath City Hotel Bath
- Hilton International Bath
- Hilton Bath
- Bath Hilton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 173 bedroom hotel with an excellent city centre location, located 10 minutes from the railway station and close to Bath Rugby Ground. Beautiful views from our Restaurant of Pulteney Bridge, overlooking the River Avon. Car Parking available at the multi-story car park directly next door to the hotel, £15 per validation - once in once out. Alternative parking available within a 10 minute walk of the hotel, please speak with our Reception Team for details. Facilities available in the hotel are gym, meeting rooms, restaurant, room service, lounge and bar area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bath City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.