We were 2 families of 4 adults and 4 children staying only 1 night (Friday 13th April) in two adjacent rooms. We had a comfortable night. The staff at the reception were very friendly and
helpful. They recommended us a small but exceptional good restaurant just across the road from the hotel called 'little lime lounge'. We had one of the best fish and chip there. Soda battered monk fish served with hand cut cajun & lime dusted fat chips. Yum yum.
We walked into Bath city centre and took us a mere 10 minutes. The breakfast is not bad either.
We would most definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bath again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bath Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bath Hotel Bath
- Bath Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Bath
- Bath Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the popular Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath's historic city centre on foot. Holiday Inn Express Bath's modern interior contrasts with its warm, honey-coloured Bath stone exterior. We're a short stroll from the historic city centre, where you can take your time with a relaxing session at Thermae Bath Spa. We are also close to Bath Spa train station for regular trains to London Paddington and Bristol Airport is a 40-minute drive. We're 10 minutes' drive from meetings at Bath's 3 Ministry of Defence offices and the University of Bath campus. Bath Spa University is only 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Bath by car. Avoid the traffic when visiting Helphire Group PLC and Amdocs, minutes away on Lower Bristol Road. The convenient Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk to the elegant Pump Room at the Roman Baths and the Grade I-listed Royal Crescent. Learn how the city inspired one of England's favorite writers at nearby Jane Austen Centre. Kids love mini-safaris at Longleat's rambling estate, a 30-minute drive away. Wake up to sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs and more as part of the free breakfast buffet and watch Bath come to life from the windows of the airy Great Room. Our friendly Front Desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge. 60 onsite parking spaces are available at a charge and allocated on a first come first served basis. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book direct with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.