We just had one night in this hotel in April. Great location, superb food, lovely double room with a sea view. However we had no heating on and slept with the window open but still the room was overly warm and stuffy (it was 5 or 6 degrees outside at night!). Unfortunately it prevented me sleeping. The receptionist said that other guests had mentioned the same problem. This is not a problem you expect in a British hotel in April! Having had a good look at the other hotels in the town I would certainly visit Aldburgh again but would not stay at the Brudenell.
- Also Known As:
- Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Brudenell Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an idyllic seaside setting, just a pebble’s throw from Aldeburgh’s shingle beach, the privately-owned Brudenell typifies all of the elements of a luxury four star seaside hotel. Following a complete refurbishment in 2010, it has been awarded 4 AA stars, a merit score of 85%, two rosettes and the coveted VisitBritain Gold Award. Our decadent bedrooms are distinctly decorated, incorporating vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk. Enjoy soporific sea views, as well as beautiful views of the River Alde and the surrounding countryside. We are passionate about providing you with the very best service and a warm Suffolk welcome awaits you the minute you walk through the new doors of this fabulous hotel. So uniquely Aldeburgh. WiFi is available throughout the hotel for the convenience of our guests, the password for which can be obtained from reception. A stay at The Brudenell is perfect for those looking for a luxurious short break in Suffolk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Brudenell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.