From the start to the end, this is what a hotel should aspire to.
I booked through their chains central booking office. The lady there went through every combination of deals to get the best price for me, saving quite a bit on the advertised price.
Arrived in the dark, with snow on the ground. Was a remote location, but beautiful grounds.
The first evening we had a bar meal. Good food, good choice of drinks. No problem in providing us with an ice bucket to take to the room to enjoy a bottle of our wine.
The next day I was on business, my wife wanted to do some research work. They led here into one of the spacious lounges, lit a fire, brought in pastries and told her to have as much coffee, juice and iced water as she wanted.
Room was lovely, spacious, comfortable and a great view over the grounds. Shower was just about the best I've had in a hotel, powerful and hot. Plus free parking and high speed wifi.
All in all, a great hotel, lovely staff, comfortable room. I'd go back there in an instant, and would recommend it to anybody.
- Also Known As:
- Wotton House Hotel
- Wotton House Hotel Dorking
- Wotton Hotel Dorking
- Wotton House Dorking, Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 40 conference centres ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Wotton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.