Lovely rural farmhouse with 2 bright and clean rooms and en-suite. Lovely hosts who provide you privacy. Wonderful location and view of river and large patio to enjoy a drink.
Pub only 1.5 miles down the road (walking). Excellent value meals with real down-home ambience.
Breakfast was wonderful with large choice of foods.
Found beds a little hard, but room was private and comfortable.
Recommended by Dumfries Tourist Information agency - a 10 minute drive from town.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.