Stayed here on a friday night and was impressed with hotel, the room was clean and the bed was comfy. only booked the room last minute so was pleased to get it for £42 pounds through O2 Priority Moments offer. now for a quick moan......charging breakfast at £15.00 per person is a joke considering you can get a decent fried breakfast for £3.50 in the nearby weatherspoons. Car parking at £19.90 is another joke, you dont even pay that price for car parking in central London. I do not understand why this hotel can not get a discount for the NCP carpark for paying guests.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Holiday Inn City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern 3-star Hotel located in the Smallbrook Queensway area of Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.