On arrival at the hotel, the 3 rooms we had booked were baking hot as the aircon wasn't working. We went out for something to eat and on our return the rooms were even hotter. We complained at Reception and were moved to far nicer rooms (we were actually upgraded) so our problem was resolved with no fuss. Unfortunately, there had been a wedding during the day and the guests were less than careful. The floors were awash with beer and the mess was terrible. I don't blame the hotel for this - but a clean up before our departure the next morning should have been done. On our return to the hotel after a week's holiday, our promised transfer failed to materialise. On telephoning the hotel, we were told that they had been experiencing problems and a taxi would be arranged for us. This arrived very quickly. Again, the problem was resolved but it would have been nice to have been kept in touch rather than us having to contact the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport Hotel Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport Hotel is located just minutes from Jct 6 of the M42, & is only 1.5 mile from Birmingham International Airport & Birmingham International Train Station with easy access to the revitalized Birmingham city centre.The hotel enjoys close proximity (1.5 mile) to National Exhibition Centre (NEC).Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport is a contemporary upscale hotel which offers modern bedrooms with High Speed Internet Access,and Wifi in public areas and conference rooms. The hotel offers a wide range of conference and meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 170 people.With a wide range of food experiences, light modern dishes from The Flight Bar and a fine dining experience in The Grill Room Restaurant created by award winning Chef 'Marcus Renzi'. Alternativley treat yourself to our In Room Dining available 24 hrs a day.Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport offers Airport Parking both onsite and offsite at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Go packages which include one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days with airport transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.