We had a lovely night here for a banqueting event on the evening of saturday 12th May 2012. It coincided with a small wedding but we didn't really get involved with each other's partys which i think is good.
This is the 7th time we have stayed at this hotel for such an event and i can honestly say that every stay has been excellent. The hotel is just beautiful - a large, rambling country house with beautiful views and excellent facilities. The meals are excellent and the spa, swimming pool and golf facilities also excellent.
Our room this time was a family room as we had our children with us. It was just right. Warm, comfy, well proportioned and very clean. We slept very soundly (although this might be due to a very late night!!). The staff are discreet but friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast room is lovely as is the breakfast. We sat right in the window and the spring sunshine was glorious.
The event was a barbeque with bouncy castle for the kids and the spread was very good. Drinks were obviously a bit on the expensive side but it was a treat so we didn't really mind.
I highly recommend this hotel - over the years it has just improved and it was good to start with - it is very conveniently placed if you want to explore the area and is a relaxing, luxurious place to return to. Put it this way i would not take my kids to somewhere i had had issues with and they thoroughly enjoyed the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Bradford
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel Country
- Bradford Marriott
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club Bradford, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 hole championship golf course in Bradford, Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club is the rural gateway to traditional Yorkshire hospitality. Located in 200 acres of grounds, it’s a short drive to business and shopping centres of Leeds and Bradford with easy access to attractions like Harrogate, Yorkshire Dales and Leeds Bradford International Airport. The hotel combines superb event facilities with leisure activities to make it an ideal choice for conferences, corporate golf and retreats.Passionate about local food? Then come and stay at Hollins Hall, a Marriott Hotel & Country Club. Our new menus in Heathcliff's Restaurant are inspired by River Cottage, a brand famous in the UK for championing food sustainability through its SLOW philosophy (seasonal, local, organic and wild). Enjoy seasonal, free range and organic produce that’s not just local and sustainable, but fabulously delicious too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.