Having stayed in other Aber sea-front hotels we decided to go a step-up from the basic budget hotels this time. Paying just a bit more for a room at Belle Vue Royal (£194 for two weekend nights compared to £160 at another hotel) was definitely worthwhile. The sea-facing room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Nice little touches in the rooms like biscuits, shoe-polishing cloths and a sewing kit! There is a room-service including some interesting pizzas! The view and location were perfect. Breakfast was very nice (vegetarian option much appreciated). Staff were pleasant. A perfect weekend break, will definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.