This hotel is part of a new development which is a great spot for accessing the town yet easy to find. It's tastefully done too with welsh stone. The staff were brilliant, they all made an unintrusive yet far extra effort than they had to to help with the stay. Even the housekeepers took the trouble to thank me for the stay. Parking is convenient just a short walk away (2 mins) in a free large car park. Not really any view from the room but straight out of the hotel is a marina and fantastic sea views. Breakfast at the adjoining pub was also superb and served by very good staff also. The service here could be taught to expensive hotels!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Caernarfon
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, built on the harbour of the old walled town. Just 3 minutes walk into town is the magnificent castle, Segontium Roman fort and the newest railway in Wales for a journey into the foothills of Snowdonia. Our Caernarfon Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Caernarfon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.