A good sized level site in a beautiful location. The wardens keep the site well maintained but some pitches are quite a trek from the nearest toilet blocks,especially noticed at night! Great position to catch the sun morning , noon and night.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Hotel Snowdonia National Park
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Hotel
- Bryn Gloch Caravan And Campsite
- Bryn Gloch Caravan & Campsite Snowdonia National Park, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a perfect family holiday in Snowdonia North Wales, Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park is a truly beautiful caravan, camping and self-catering holiday location. It is nestled at the foot of Snowdon in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales. There are fantastic views from all parts of this award winning park, and is set on the banks of the river Gwyrfai meaning we can offer free fishing for all our guests to enjoy. North Wales is a tranquil destination for lovers of the outdoors, and Snowdonia National Park offers countryside, mountains and coastal areas for you to enjoy. Whether you have your own touring caravan, camper van, tent, trailer tent, motor home or 5th wheeler or you would like to hire one of our static caravans for a self-catering holiday, Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park offers unrivaled access to the outstanding views, leisure and outdoor activities that are on available in Snowdonia National Park. It is an ideal location for a great family self-catering holiday in North Wales. Our self-catering accommodation includes the Bunkhouse, a large self-catering unit that sleeps up to 16 people and static caravans that sleep up to 6 people, we have dog friendly static caravans for those of you that want to bring the dog. If you would prefer to leave your caravan on site for the whole or part of the season we have seasonal pitches available. In Snowdonia National Park the mountains and lakes are on your doorstep, the seaside is a short drive away, as are major attractions such as Caernarfon Castle, Portmeirion and Llanberis. ... more less