Had a lovely time here. The views are amazing! Lovely staff, food was excellent shame about the weather! We most definetly be returning! We stayed in room 12, the best of the hotel! I most definetly will be recommending to family and friends in the future. Thanks for such a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sygun Fawr Country House Hotel
- Sygun Fawr Country House Hotel Beddgelert
- Sygun Fawr Country House Beddgelert, Snowdonia National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sygun Fawr is located in the heart of North Wales' beautiful Snowdonia National Park, just a short walk away from the picturesque village of Beddgelert.Set within 22 acres of mountainside and gardens, peace and tranquillity are assured at this ultimate mountain retreat offering an idyllic setting for exploring the magnificent natural beauty and the dramatic scenery of North Wales' coasts and mountains.Located in an unrivalled position our style is relaxed, friendly and informal and is the ideal base for walking, mountain biking, relaxing or touring the nearby castles and historical sites. There is something to suit all tastes in this beautiful part of Wales.Nestled into the hillside and built of solid stone, Sygun Fawr has exposed walls, oak beams and inglenooks, which all add to the traditional character, ambience and atmosphere of this unique country house.We offer bed and breakfast with the option of dinner and have a residential licence - our restaurant has featured in the Michelin Guide for 5 consecutive years. We aim to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Sygun Fawr has a home from home atmosphere and we are sure that you will enjoy your stay with us. ... more less