No problems to report for my short one night stay. My 7th floor room was spacious with sofa and coffee table; clean apart from couple of hairs on the bathroom floor. The walls are all glass and being on an external corner of the 'cross' shaped building I great views out over the city, Cardiff Bay and the Bristol Channel beyond. My room was not overlooked so I could enjoy the dawn as it broke!
Breakfast was fine; the usual buffet plus some choices available to order.
Room was good value - even better when I found it included parking in the secure underground car park (normally £14 per night).
I will be returning in the future!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Cardiff Hotel
- Mercure Holland House Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Mercure Holland Hotel Cardiff
- Accor Holland Hotel Cardiff
- Holland House Hotel Cardiff
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel And Spa Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star luxury hotel in the centre of Cardiff, 15 min walk from Cardiff Central railway and bus station and a 30 min drive from Cardiff International Airport. The hotel features 165 en suite rooms, the award winning First Floor restaurant, a stylish bar as well as a luxury leisure club and spa. 15 meeting rooms and function suites suitable for hosting conferences, events and weddings. Fibre Optic WiFi internet access. Underground parking available at the hotel at GBP 12.00 per 24 hours (subject to availability). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.