We arrived at 13.00 and didn't expect our room to be ready but with a 5 minute wait we were checked in. We got a 2 Bed apartment on the top floor (4th) with a balcony, the apartment was very spacious and clean. There is lots of storage in the apartment which is good if you are on a long visit.
There are lots of restaurants to choose from and a Tesco under the apartment building.
We would use it again (2 adults and 2 kids aged 6 and 9)
- Also Known As:
- Cordia Serviced Apartments Hotel Belfast
- Cordia Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Belfast's most sought after addresses, the Lisburn Road, Cordia Serviced Apartments in Belfast offer luxurious Belfast accommodation with breathtaking views over the Black Mountains for those who want a home away from home. All residences are decorated to the highest standards and include fully stocked kitchens with all the modern conveniences you could require to ensure you have a very enjoyable stay. With the option of a separate study in the two bedroom apartments all your needs can be met at Cordia Serviced Apartments in Belfast to offer you the freedom and space you require. Arranging your stay with Cordia Self catering apartments Belfast is as comfortable as one of our residences. Whether you are staying a night, a week or longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Cordia Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.