I had never stayed in an Ibis Hotel and a good offer of £35 for a night tempted me to this one. The hotel has recently opened and the rooms and bathroom are excellent. New, fresh clean. The design of the bathroom is a masterclass in design.
The bar and resturant area is a bit cold and dark but the service and food were fine.
The Hotel is in the city centre and easy to walk anywhere.
The only downside is that the hotel in not in a particularly solubrious area of Belfast. I wouldn't be keen to walk back there alone after dark.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.