We stayed here for 2 nights, we were really pleased that the hotel let us book in early, we had 2 rooms both doubles one with a cot. We were also fortunate that they were beside each other. We had got the hotel at a really good rate and were very pleased with what we got for our money. You always know what you are getting with premier inn. The hotels in a really good location for easy walking everywhere. We did have a hire car and had no problems parking it outside the hotel on a meter (You don’t pay between 6pm and 8am.) for all of our stay. The hop on hop off bus also stops outside although we didn’t use it.
We used the car and did the route of the bus to see all the murals. We also used the car to drive up to the Giant’s Causeway and Rope Bridge. We did the costal route. On our first day we tried to get into the titanic exhibition but it was fully booked so a tip would be to book online beforehand we ended up booking for two days later. It was very good.
We didn’t eat at the hotel, had a great meal at Co Co’s, on the Sunday night. And had our breakfast’s at the Weatherspoons that is just round the corner.
The main light in our bathroom didn’t work and although we reported it, it wasn’t fixed during our stay.
Would highly recommend Belfast for a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.