After 2 miserable nights at the Premier Inn in Aberdeen City centre this was bliss. It has all the pre requisites for any decent hotel i.e you can park your car easily and securely, you can get a decent nights sleep in a comfortable bed and well appointed room (no seagulls screeching their heads off all night which I omitted to mention in my review of the Premier Inn).
If you're in Aberdeen on business it's a very good choice in my view. If you're in Aberdeen for leisure reasons probably not so good as it is a bit remote from the city centre.
I thought the price reasonable compared to other accommodation around the Aberdeen area and will aim to stay here again next time in the area.
Breakfast and check in all good
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Exhibition Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy direct access to Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre from the Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre hotel, conveniently just off the A90 motorway. Friendly staff greet you as you enter Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's spacious, light-filled Lobby. Stroll straight through to your event at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, or finish off work on the uncluttered desk in your modern Guest room. We've plenty of complimentary parking at our handy location, tucked away from Aberdeen's bustling centre but only a speedy 15-minute journey by bus. Aberdeen Airport is 5 miles away. Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre is well-placed in the Bridge of Don's oil business hub, and is a short drive from General Electric, Weatherford and RBG Rig Blast. Wood Group Engineering and Sparrows Offshore are also nearby. You can link to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Wander by rolling greenery at lush Royal Aberdeen Golf Club , 500 metres from the hotel. For family outings, head for beachside thrills at nearby Codonas Amusement Park and make a trip to legendary Loch Ness, 3 hours away. Chic Maximilian's Restaurant serves locally caught fish and chargrilled fillet steak. You can sample whiskey and grab favourites from burgers to pizzas in our stylish Maxi's Bar. Order late-night snacks from Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's 24-hour Room Service menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.