I read one time that the dirty little secret about Bill Clinton as President of the United States was that he actually liked voters as distinct from most political leaders who view the electorate as an inconvenience to their being there rather than the reason for their being there.
Well, the dirty little secret about the proprietors of this B&B is that they actually like their guests.
I watched them in action, they were patient, considerate, and actually interested in what their guests had to say.
Breakfast was delicious. There is simply nothing negative I can say other than suggest that they should be giving classes in being “Super Hosts”
A Canadian in Scotland by way of the “Monkey Bar”
- Also Known As:
- Gil Dun Guest House Hotel
- Gil Dun Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Gil Dun Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the oldest Edinburgh district of Newington, close to the city centre and walking distance to Edinburgh Castle and on a regular main bus route. Re-furbished to a high standard in 2010 whilst maintaining many traditional Victorian features. Official four star accommodation. Popular with guests from the USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Gil Dun Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.