Likes: Great location. Clean, big rooms, we were here for one night and were 2 of 4 in a giant empty room.
Dislikes: Front desk not attended when we needed it. Mostly long-term guests, so with different priorities in meeting people. No real open space to meet people that I saw. Preferred St. Christopher's.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Backpackers Hotel
- Edinburgh Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel has one of the best locations in the city. We have 4 seperate buildings and cater for a wide variety of travellers. We have single, double, twin and quad private rooms (standard & en-suite). We also have 11 dormitories ranging in size from 6-14 beds. Our main building has free WIFI, games room (with pool table), TV Lounge (Sky TV), dinning room and fully equipped kitchen. Each guest is given their own entry key and all dormitories have free lockers (deposit required).All our staff are Backpackers, so we have in depth knowledge on the best and cheapest things to see and do in this amazing city. Our reception is operated 24hrs a day, so someone is always on hand to help with any questions. If you want great value for money and a friendly welcome, Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel is the place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.