Stayed ther for 3 nights for he Fridge and at £80 a nigtht thought it was a bargin(paid £200 a night last year at a hotel). It was clean and although we didnt cook it was handy having a kitchen to keep drinks in the fridge also to make snacks.Our room was great felt really big and nice having different areas, bedroom upstairs,kitchen and sofa area downstairs. Also 2 Tvs.Our room was at the front ,i did notice there were other rooms smaller. A very centrel location in easy distance to walk everywhere.£5 in a taxi to the train station. Found the staff very friendly and there was a direct line to a taxi company that came within 5 mins.
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new, contemporary and independent serviced apartments, with 35 apartments in the centre of Edinburgh. All have modern cooking facilities, linen, towels, ironing facilities, TV, telephone and a safe. Full Scottish breakfast is available ( at extra cost) in the adjacent building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Richmond Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.