My husband and I stayed in the Apex International for three nights and liked it so much we both felt sad to leave. The hotel is comfortable, clean, well-equipped. Our bedroom had TWO large double beds, loads of storage space and all the extras you could want. The restaurant on the 5th floor has a stunning view of Edinburgh Castle and the hotel is well situated in the heart of the old town so really handy for sightseeing. Lots of choice at breakfast - I am vegetarian, my husband is not and we were both happy. We ate at the hotel bistro for dinner and lunch, food was varied and delicious. The only slight gripe about the accommodation was that the bathroom was a bit small, but very nice - the shower is over the bath and difficult to get into if you have any mobility problems. Staff were all lovely, friendly, respectful and couldn't have been more helpful. We can definitely recommend this hotel, and Edinburgh, for a vibrant, friendly city break.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Apex International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.