The apartments are in a good location with a 20 minute walk to Princes Street and a bus which stops outside if you don't want to walk. Whilst I would not describe the accomodation as luxury it was certainly adaquate. The beds however were probably the most uncomfortable I have had to use in a long time. The springs stick into you horribly. I did look for a duvet to put between the sheet and the mattress and fortunately found one which was not stained. The 3 others were badly stained. My thoughts were that with a cover on you would not know this and I would be most unhappy if they were on my childrens beds (they were all singles).
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.