Even though our stay at Adria House was this past June, I would be remiss if I did not add my vote for a great place to stay. If there were more than five stars, I would use them. Edward and Maria did an awesome job making us welcome.
They did a great job with breakfasts, delicious and plentiful, giving us information on the area and showing us shortcuts to key sites.
This was our first time in Edinburgh and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Adria House. We would not hesitate to stay here again should the opportunity present itself.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Hotel
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.